Honey extractors are an essential tool for any bee farmer. They allow one to obtain honey from honeycomb without damaging it thus ensuring that bees still have somewhere to create more honey. This, in turn, ensures that you have a continuous and consistent supply of honey all year long. In order to identify the best products, I delved into the market in order to sample the ones available. And yes, I was able to unravel the Top 12 best honey extractors in 2017 reviews.
- Top 12 Best Honey Extractors in 2017 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
- 12. not apply, 2 Frame Honey Extractor
- 11. Tek Widget, Pro 2 Frame Stainless Steel Manual Bee Honey Extractor
- 10. ExGizmo, Large 2 Frame Honey Extractor
- 9. Does not apply, 2 Frame Honey Extractor 304 Stainless Steel
- 8. Zinnor, 2 Frame Stainless Steel Bee Honey Extractor
- 7. BuildaBeehive, Honey Extractor Spinner Constructed of High-Polished Stainless Steel
- 6. Honey Keeper Beehive 20 Frame Complete Box Kit (10 Deep and 10 Medium)
- 5. XtremepowerUS, 2-Frame Stainless Steel Honey Extractor
- 4. Goodland Bee Supply, 2-Frame Honey Extractor
- 3. Goplus, Large 2-Frame Stainless Steel Honey Extractor
- 2. OrangeA, Honey Extractor
- 1. VIVO, 4 to 8-Frame Stainless Steel Honey Extractor
- Key Features:
- Buying Guide:
Top 12 Best Honey Extractors in 2017 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
12. not apply, 2 Frame Honey Extractor
- By: not apply
This honey extractor uses high precision bearings for excellent rotation speed to give a better life than any ordinary extractor. Boasting two frames and a stainless steel construction for easy cleaning and adequate durability, you will love this product. And yes, it’s made from high-grade stainless steel for unmatched durability. With a stainless steel gate, it gives rust-proof service.
- It boasts an incredible design
- The rust-proof material makes it quite durable
- The sealed bearings make its performance even better
11. Tek Widget, Pro 2 Frame Stainless Steel Manual Bee Honey Extractor
- By: Tek Widget
Made from premium quality 201 steel, this honey extractor comes in a conically shaped drum bottom which allows you to drain honey through the honey gate easily. The clear lid allows for easy viewing while at the same time keeping dust, debris and other unwanted material at bay. Its large volume bucket increases capacity thus facilitating effective extraction of honey.
- Washing it is a breeze
- Its height offers adequate capacity for extraction
- Its 11 kg weight is convenient
- It’s quite durable
10. ExGizmo, Large 2 Frame Honey Extractor
- By: ExGizmo
With a sleek finish thanks to its stainless steel construction, this honey extractor is not only easy to clean but also quite easy to assemble and use. With two clear Plexiglas lids to keep debris off while allowing you to view the entire process as it happens, you can never go wrong about this honey extractor. With a capacity to accommodate shallows, medium, and deep frames, there’s no better way to extract honey than by use of this reliable item.
- It has a smooth stainless steel finish
- It’s extremely durable
- Its stand makes it quite stable
- It also comes with a proactive film
9. Does not apply, 2 Frame Honey Extractor 304 Stainless Steel
- By: Does not apply
This is yet another two frame extractor with a stainless steel gate to regulate flow. Made from top grade 304 stainless steel material, this honey extractor comes with a leg kit to spice up the experience and allow you to extract honey like a pro. And yes, with a clear Plexiglas material being used to make the lid, you don’t have to worry about dust or debris getting into your honey to contaminate it.
- Its hot knife cuts with pinpoint precision
- Its capacity is adequate for reasonable harvesting
- The weight makes it quite portable
- It’s made from a high-quality material
8. Zinnor, 2 Frame Stainless Steel Bee Honey Extractor
- By: Zinnor
Boasting a drum height of 28.34, this stainless steel extractor is one of the most reliable products on the market this year. Designed to deliver incredible results and boast a long-term durability, it can fit all frames from the shallows to the medium and the deep one. If you want to extract your honey like an expert, you can certainly trust it.
- Its stainless steel tank is quite easy to clean
- The clear Plexiglas lid lets you viewing the extraction process
- It’s a 2-frame extractor
7. BuildaBeehive, Honey Extractor Spinner Constructed of High-Polished Stainless Steel
- By: BuildaBeehive.com
Presenting the #1 way to extract honey effortless and quickly, this honey extractor wraps up the list of the top 12 products on the market. With a capacity to hold all sizes of frames from the small to medium and deep, this is a high-quality product made using top-grade stainless steel for quick and efficient cleaning. With an ability to extract two frames simultaneously without electricity, there’s no better way to extract honey than this.
- It comes with an ergonomic handle
- It’s easy to operate
- It saves time by extracting two frames simultaneously
6. Honey Keeper Beehive 20 Frame Complete Box Kit (10 Deep and 10 Medium)
- By: Honey Keeper
Whether you want to use the standard deep, medium or shallow frames, this honey extractor can handle two of them at a time. Its stainless steel drum is easily washable while the clear Plexiglas lid allows you to observe the entire process as it stops debris and dust from getting inside your honey. With a convenient height, it can handle up to 5-gallon buckets sufficiently.
- Assembling it is easy
- It’s constructed using a rust-proof material
- Its legs can be bolted for quick usability
- The clear Plexiglas facilitates quick viewing
- Cleaning it is quite easy
5. XtremepowerUS, 2-Frame Stainless Steel Honey Extractor
- By: XtremepowerUS
XtremepowerUS is one reputable manufacturer of the best honey extractors in the market. Their stainless steel guarantees durability and ensures that you have the best experience. Of course, no one wants to keep frequenting the market looking for a new honey extractor year after year. If you want a product that promises long-life service, give this one a shot.
Its capacity of 45-50kg is a clear indication that it contains almost everything you need to extract honey conveniently. Of course, stainless material means that it can never rust which translates to a more efficient use. It’s designed in such a way that it can fit medium to deep frames making it quite reliable. A height of 31’’ and a width of 16’’ add up to its unique features.
- It’s made from stainless steel for unmatched durability
- It’s a 2-frame extractor
- It fits all deep, medium and shallow frames conveniently
- The height is sufficient for adequate extraction
4. Goodland Bee Supply, 2-Frame Honey Extractor
- By: Goodland Bee Supply
Another product a stumbled upon while conducting my research is this Goodland honey extractor. And yes. It’s a really efficient honey extractor with impressive features. It comes with a tangential manual and offers one of the best services. It conveniently fits over a bucket of 5 gallons which makes it a reliable and convenient honey extractor.
Its double sieve design ensures that you get the finest honey without damaging the honeycombs. And yes, the sieve design comprises of 1000 micron top mesh and 500 fine bottom mesh which means that you get top grade honey. It also comes with decapping roller which adds up to its awesome features making it quite impressive.
- Its double sieve design gives the finest honey
- It can conveniently fit over 5 gallons
- It also comes with a decapping roller for easy extraction
- It’s quite durable
3. Goplus, Large 2-Frame Stainless Steel Honey Extractor
- By: Goplus
Finally, we have Goplus which is my top pick. With positive customer reviews, it’s one of the highest rated honey extractors on Amazon.com. And, of course, it’s my favorite honey extractor for obvious reasons. Quality is a thumbs-up, durability is unparalleled, design is second to none, and its capacity is quite impressive.
That wraps up the reason why I picked this as the best honey extractor in the market. Its stainless steel material makes it quite awesome and durable while its dimensions ensure that you have a convenient space for your honey. In a jiffy, it’s a product worth your cash.
- It boasts a smooth stainless steel finish
- It comes with two clear lids to eliminate debris and facilitate viewing
- Can fit shallow, medium and deep frames
- It’s quite durable
2. OrangeA, Honey Extractor
- By: OrangeA
OrangeA isn’t a new name to you, right? This is obviously because of their long-term reputation of being reliable manufacturers of top-notch honey extractors. The 3 frames ensure that you conveniently work with least hassle while a height of 24’’ makes it quite reliable.
A diameter of 15’’ makes it big enough for your entire honey extraction session. With 2 clear Plexiglas lids, it ensures that debris and any other foreign materials are kept at bay. Its stainless steel material makes it quite durable making it ideal for hobbyists or even small apiarists.
Its conical shaped bottom inside the drum drains honey conveniently into a 2’’ outlet with a honey gate made in the form of a stopper. This ensures that you have effective and efficient extraction with less or no spill outs. It also uses a high precision bearing to ensure that rotation speed is of the highest level. It also guarantees a longer life than any other ordinary honey extractor.
- Its 2 Plexiglas top lids keep debris away
- It comes with four frames for adequate extraction
- It’s made from food grade stainless steel for safety
- It uses high precision bearing for quicker service
1. VIVO, 4 to 8-Frame Stainless Steel Honey Extractor
- By: VIVO
On the second position is this VIVO stainless steel honey extractor. First, being stainless steel product means that durability is guaranteed. Secondly, its height of 37’’ makes it quite reliable and convenient for use.
And yes, a diameter of 32’’ ensures that you have enough space to pack your honey. It also comes with a clear Plexiglas lid which ensures that you can view the level inside it conveniently. Its 4 to 8 frames ice the cake making it quite reliable.
- It’s made from top grade stainless steel
- Its 37’’ height makes it quite reliable
- It comes with a clear Plexiglas lid for easy viewing
- Can hold up to 8 frames
All said and done, when you are looking for the best honey extractor, be sure to consider the material, durability, and capacity. Of course, quality has to be unrivaled.